- Listed prices do not include the 5% GST sales tax.
- We ask for a 50% deposit upon booking with the other 50% due 8 weeks prior to your trip.
- Short notice bookings (6 weeks or less) require full payment.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon deposit payment.
- E-transfers can be sent to email@example.com
- We also accept Paypal or cash/cheque.
- A waiver must be signed by all participants.
- Minors will require a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- MTN Guiding may change a venue due to mountain conditions.
- Participation in a course or trip is subject to the discretion of the guide.
- Mountain adventure has inherent risks that must be assumed by all MTN Guiding guests.
- In the event of a program cancelation by MTN Guiding, rescheduling will be our first priority, if this cannot be achieved a full refund will be issued.
- In the event of your cancelation the following conditions apply:
- Up to 8 weeks prior to start date a 10% booking fee will be withheld.
- Between 8 to 6 weeks prior to start date your deposit will be withheld.
- Cancelation at any time less than 6 weeks prior to start date or during the program, the entire amount paid will be forfeited.
- You may find a substitute guest for your booking, as long as they meet the prerequisites for your trip.
- Your national park entry pass will cover all rescue and evacuation costs.
- In all other land areas, provincial parks or crown land, rescue will be at the expense of the client. It is important to make sure your health and/or travel insurance will provide adequate coverage.